1. Information about us
Webmed Pharmacy Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09331258. We are regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council, GPhC, premises number 9011118 and our address is Pentland House, Suite 4, Village Way, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 2GH.
You can contact us by telephone on 0161 491 1899 or by email at email@example.com
2. Our Service To You (the user of our website)
Webmed Pharmacy Ltd. (We/Us/Our) provide medical consultations in the form of an online medical questionnaire that the user (you /your) completes. If one of our doctors, U.K. registered medical practitioners, registered and regulated by the General Medical Council (GMC) decides that, based on the information supplied on the medical questionnaire, you are suitable for treatment , they will issue you with a prescription. Our pharmacy will then dispense the medicine and send it to you by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery depending on your postcode, (see terms of delivery). We will include a letter, for you to give to your GP, so that you can inform them of your recently purchased medication. This makes it easy to either post it or hand it into your surgery.
If your medication is returned to us, as you were not at home to receive it on the allocated number of times that DPD attempted to deliver it or you failed to collect it from a DPD pickup shop within 7 days, you will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Patient Responsibility
By placing an order with Webmed Pharmacy Ltd. you agree that:
- You are over 18 years old and legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
- You have answered all of the questions on our medical questionnaire truthfully and to the best of your knowledge, fully disclosing any relevant medical information.
- You will read all patient information leaflets and labels prior to use.
- You will inform your G.P. about your new medication.
- You have not completed the questionnaire on behalf of anyone else.
- You have not registered with us more than once.
- All the information and questionnaires on our website are in English and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you understand the questions in the questionnaires that you complete. Our website doctors can provide clarification if you require it.
- You accept that the advice given on the website does not replace your G.P. or usual healthcare provider and that you should consult your G.P. when advised or if the need arises.
You are responsible for checking that the medicine that has been supplied to you is the correct medicine prescribed for you by the doctor on our website and not damaged in any way. If you are unsure you must contact Webmed Pharmacy Ltd to seek advice and/or replacement if necessary.
- You agree not to use any medicines beyond their expiry date.
- You agree to accept the decision made by our doctor, if when consulting your medical questionnaire our doctor decides, that the medication is not suitable for you.
- You agree to keep your log in details, your username and password, confidential and do not disclose them to a third party
- You accept that we will make an electronic identity check to ensure that you are who you say you are and 18 or over and may contact you for verification of ID or any other purpose related to the order you have placed on this website.
- You agree that by creating your own account, populating it with your own details and completing a medical questionnaire, you are providing the data to process your order by giving consent in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4. Our Website
- Our website, the content and our online doctor service is only available to users who access this website from within the U.K.
- In order to use the service provided by our website you are required to register with Webmed Pharmacy Ltd. and create a personal secure online patient record with a username and password. These login details should not be shared with anyone else and you are responsible for ensuring that anyone who has access to our website through your internet connection is aware of these conditions and agrees to abide by them. If we feel that you have not complied with these conditions we reserve the right to disable your username and password, whether chosen by you or determined by us, at any time.
- Any access to our website is allowed on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw the service we provide on our website without any warning. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our website is not available for any period of time.
- The content of our website may change as we intend to update it on a regular basis and due to unforeseen circumstances we may have to restrict, suspend or indefinitely close access to our website.
- The content of our website is for your general information only and is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy to the fullest extent permitted by the law. You acknowledge that any information or materials on this website may be inaccurate or contain errors and we hereby exclude liability for any claim, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to our services, materials and information provided by us. This does not limit our liability for any damages incurred by death or personal injury caused by the negligence of WebMed Pharmacy Ltd, its employees or directors.
- Your use of any information or services provided by this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any information, services or products provided by our website are suitable for your own requirements. Our information and services do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us to you and are not intended to be relied upon by you in making any specific medical or other decision. Appropriate independent medical advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
- Any links from our website to other web sites are provided for your information only and Webmed Pharmacy Ltd is not responsible or liable for any of their content and the links do not imply endorsement of their content.
5. Intellectual Property
- This website contains material that is our intellectual property, including but not limited to text, design and graphics, unless otherwise stated. We are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. By breaching this clause you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
- Any information that you download from our website is for personal use only and cannot be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever and unless expressly permitted in writing, you may not create a database from this information.
- You may not form a link to our homepage in such a way as to suggest any form of association with or endorsement by us where none exists. Under these circumstances we reserve the right to sever any previously granted linking permission without warning.
6. Pricing and Payment
- We accept all major debit and credit cards except American Express.
- There are no hidden charges on our website and the advertised price of the medication is the total price you pay i.e. the cost of the prescription, medication and delivery. We include DPD next day delivery or Royal Mail Special Delivery as standard. This makes our service to you “unique”. In addition we do offer Saturday and Sunday delivery to the majority of UK post codes for a small premium, please see the Delivery section for full details.
We endeavour to make sure that all our prices are accurate but in the event of something being wrongly priced and the price charged is too high, we will refund the difference.
You are responsible for providing valid debit or credit card details. We reserve the right not to deliver medicines to you if your payment details cannot be processed due to being invalid in any way or having expired. In the event that this occurs we will attempt to contact you and secure payment by another means.
- You agree that in the event that you fail the electronic ID verification, which is a requirement of the Care Quality Commission who are the governing body for healthcare in the UK, and you do not to respond to the message requesting an address where you are registered on the electoral roll within seven days, you’re order will be cancelled. Also, if you provide alternative verification details which fail on multiple occasions the order will be cancelled. Prior to the order being cancelled, a £5 administration charge will be made and will be deducted from the value of the refund to your charge card.
- In the event the doctor or pharmacist require additional information to ensure that the treatment selected is safe for the patient they will message the person via their chosen method. You agree that if you choose not to respond within seven days the order will be cancelled. Also, you agree that prior to the order being cancelled, a £5 administration charge will be made and deducted from the value of the value of the refund to your charge card.
- You are responsible for signing for the receipt of your medicines but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address agreed by yourself will be accepted as proof of delivery. We are not responsible for the failure of a third party companies’ ability to deliver medicines to the correct address or within a particular time frame.
- Webmed Pharmacy Ltd has taken great care in the preparation and content of this website. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, WebMed Pharmacy Ltd excludes liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to our services, information and materials given by us including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
- Your use of this website and any dispute over liability is subject to our disclaimers and the laws of England and Wales.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME.
ALL CHANGES WILL BE VALID WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT