What is orlos?
Orlos has been clinically proven to help you on your weight loss journey when used in conjunction with diet and exercise. Orlos can help you achieve 50% more weight loss than you would get from dieting alone. For every 2lb you manage to lose through a healthy life style, Orlos can boost your weight loss by another 1lb.
Unlike many other weight loss products you can buy, Orlos is a weight loss aid that has a medical licence. This means it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials.
It contains the active ingredient Orlistat 60mg.
Being overweight will affect your health and increase your risk of developing serious health problems such as :-
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Certain forms of cancer
How does Orlos work?
Orlos contains 60mg of Orlistat and works by targeting the fat in your digestive sytem.
When fat enters the body, it is broken down by enzymes called lipases, so that the body can digest it. Orlistat attaches itself to the enzymes in the body so that they cannot break down the fat, which stops about one third of the fat from your meal from being absorbed, so that the fat will pass out of the body in your stools.
Orlos has no unwanted effects on your heart rate or sleeping pattern. Orlistat has been tested in hundreds of clinical studies and has proven to be very safe, yet very effective in helping you lose weight.
How should I take Orlos?
- One capsule can be taken up to three times per day - just before, with a meal or up to an hour afterwards.
- Do not take more than three capsules a day
- Each capsule should be swallowed whole, with water
- A multivitamin should be taken a couple of hours after taking Orlos, or at bedtime to ensure your body retains its necessary levels of vitamins A, D, E and K. This is because Orlos can lower the absorption of these fat soluble vitamins.
- It should not be taken with a meal that does not contain any fat and if a meal is missed then Orlos should not be taken.
- You should not take Orlos for more than 6 months
- Eat lower fat meals to reduce the chance of side-effects
- Try to be more physically active before you start taking the capsules. Physical activity is an important part of a weight loss programme. Remember to check with your doctor first is you have not exercised before.
Who can take Orlos?
You must be aged 18 or over with a BMI (body mass index) of 28 or above.
BMI is a way to find out if you have a healthy weight, or are overweight for your height. We will work out your BMI for you when you enter your height and weight on our consultation form.
Orlos is not an appetite suppressant and is only an effective weight reducing aid for overweight adults who are willing to commit to a healthier life style by consuming fewer calories and following a lower-fat diet.
Orlos should only be used until you reach a BMI of 28.
Your results can be greatly enhanced by following a calorie controlled diet and taking regular exercise. Orlos should be taken with a nutritionally balanced, low calorie diet that has no more than about 30% of calories from fat. Taking Orlos with any meal high in fat (more than 30% fat) may make the potential side effects worse.
What are the common side-effects?
How can I buy Orlos?
At Webmed Pharmacy you only have to complete a short confidential consultation that is reviewed by our pharmacist to make sure it’s safe and suitable for you.
You can buy Orlos from the comfort of your own home and if you order by 4pm, have it delivered by free next working day tracked delivery to a destination of your choice. If you find it more convenient, you can have it diverted to one of our pickup shops.
Further helpful information
Choose your start date.
It's good to choose the day you will start taking the capsules ahead of time. Before you start taking the capsules, begin your reduced calorie, lower-fat diet and give your body a few days to adjust to your new eating habits.
Keep a record of what you are eating in a food diary. Food diaries are effective because they make you aware of what you are eating, how much you eat, and give you the basis to make positive changes.
Discount for NHS staff
If you send us a photo of your NHS photo ID to email@example.com
then we will send you a 10% discount code to enter at checkout.
The best value orlistat without a prescription